1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Wow. American Tennis is done

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Hehe, what a tie-break! 7 out of 11 points concluded with aces (4-3 Anderson) :cool:

I think Anderson has a great shot to reach the Top 20 this year, the Top 10 for Isner is almost guaranteed due to Fish's weakness.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hehe, what a tie-break! 7 out of 11 points concluded with aces (4-3 Anderson) :cool:

I think Anderson has a great shot to reach the Top 20 this year, the Top 10 for Isner is almost guaranteed due to Fish's weakness.
Don't forget Mugsarevic as well :eek:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Isner returned like sh*t.:( He moved slowly and sprayed a ton of errors.In those courts he is just another Dr.Ivo.

Concentrate for Indian Wells please!

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm still optimistic and believe Isner can do better than Fish.The clay season is still ahead,it's his best place.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Transitivity argues that Roddick > Isner.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Anderson returns too good today.How in the world a 203cm tall guy can move around the court like a horse?:eek:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Anderson is tough mentally tough. Well-deserved :)

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
complete Sh-t Isner

American Tennis is done

Fish is getting older and would be out of Top 20 by end of this year

Only Guy has chance to Finish Top ten is John Isner but looks like he...uh-un

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Unfair comparison
YTD race
13 J Tipsarevic 500
79 M Fish 130
Like Tipsarevic will continue to stay in that race. If he doesn't raise his game soon, points he's earned will be going down the drain to Sewerage Number 49. But then so does Fish lol.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
I disagree. The three of them are all similar players.
I think we will need a name for Raonic tards because of you.

How could anyone be a fan of such talent, complete, sexy player like Marat and then Milos

·
Registered
574 Posts
complete Sh-t Isner

American Tennis is done

Fish is getting older and would be out of Top 20 by end of this year

Only Guy has chance to Finish Top ten is John Isner but looks like he...uh-un
A match loss won't tell much.:)

Fish was worse last year:ranked 17 and a 2nd round loss at AO.

Isner is doing miles better than himself a year ago.

He's not the highly consistent & stable type like Ferrer.There are a bunch of ultra slow tournaments ahead and these are Isner's chances.

Wait until the end of this year and we'll judge him.He'll play at the WTF in London IMO.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
394 Posts
A match loss won't tell much.:)

Fish was worse last year:ranked 17 and a 2nd round loss at AO.

Isner is doing miles better than himself a year ago.

He's not the highly consistent & stable type like Ferrer.There are a bunch of ultra slow tournaments ahead and these are Isner's chances.

Wait until the end of this year and we'll judge him.He'll play at the WTF in London IMO.:rolleyes:
Yea, I think people are forgetting just how poorly Isner played last year prior to the summer hardcourt season. I like that he's racking up the points and fully expect him to finish in the top 10 this year. He's defending a first round loss at the French, so that alone could be an easy 250 points for a QF.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts