Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will win ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Hurkacz. I am more than happy that Christian Harrison had his moments with the Rio de Janeiro legends but the road ends here.

6-4 6-0.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
I thougth RYAn Harrison in a SF was bad enough but who is Christian ?! Will have to check this one out

191 Posts
I assume he had a recent injury to fall so far? seems a few years ago was a challenger player in 200’s for some time
Unlike his prickly older bro, Christian is def. a feel good story worth rooting for. Guy's had to grind his way through mostly Futures & Challengers undergoing 8 surgeries since 2009. Can't seeing him getting through Hubie without much of a serve unlike Ryan but stranger things have happened.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I'm gonna go with the dream run to continue against the odds. Christian "no mask" Harrison 😎 (y)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Harrison handily leads the ATP Comeback Player of the Year award race.

·
Super Moderator
12,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HH defending made the difference today , forehand wasn’t great, but still thru to Final

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Harrison had literally spent like 21 hours on the court by this point to Hurkaczs like 3 and a half. It was probably always going to end here but still, what a run!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Damn. Harrison chosing the mask as the hill he wants to die on is not a good look.

I just don't get those arrogant and entitled people who just can't wear a piece of fabric on their face for a few minutes/hours when there actually are people dying and health workers being overwhelmed all over the world.

Reactions: a1canada
1 - 17 of 17 Posts