Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Matosevic showing that he is made of the right stuff, displaying to the quarter finalists in Dubai that there is a new contender on the block... and he is here to stay... will be very surprised if he doesn't score himself a WC to Indian Wells on the back of that 61 set... was possibly the cleanest set of tennis played this year... shutting one end down with his big first serve and break at will... silky smooth...

it is unfortunate for Gulbis that he draws Matosevic in the next round... Matosevic just too razor sharp... too clinical... it is his time...

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Matosevic showing that he is made of the right stuff, displaying to the quarter finalists in Dubai that there is a new contender on the block... and he is here to stay... will be very surprised if he doesn't score himself a WC to Indian Wells on the back of that 61 set... was possibly the cleanest set of tennis played this year... shutting one end down with his big first serve and break at will... silky smooth...

it is unfortunate for Gulbis that he draws Matosevic in the next round... Matosevic just too razor sharp... too clinical... it is his time...
:haha:

:spit:

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Ten match winning streak for Matosevic. Challenger win + 3 qualies + 2 main draw wins.

-edit- Missed one qualifying win. Actually a 10 match streak!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I hope Gulbis has the "brains" to end this...

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Good riddance.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
First ATP quarters, a cool win streak and 4 breadsticks handed out so far (including qualies). Should be a fine mess against Gulbis.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Always knew he had something special, and I don't just mean his massive cock.

Reactions: Mateya

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
wow marinko, nice tournament but i think you will lose to gulbis now

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts