Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Much, much better Rod than in San Jose, Memphis. :yeah:

Roddick to line judge who called foot fault:

"Don't worry this was my first tournament too, course I was 17 at the time".
:superlol:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Looks like we won't see Istomin for the rest of the year :facepalm:.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Oh boy. Roddick won? How is this even possible? I mean I would expect this against someone out of top 1000 but Dennis is already a better player than Roddick ever was.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh boy. Roddick won? How is this even possible? I mean I would expect this against someone out of top 1000 but Dennis is already a better player than Roddick ever was.
:facepalm:

I love haters, give more! Come on!

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
To be fair, Istomin does have more GS wins than Andy has semifinals.

Reactions: Naudio Spanlatine

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
it is always nice to see you winning, Andy :)

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
:facepalm:

I love haters, give more! Come on!
All I m saying is Andy would be a no slam wonder had the ref not robbed Nalandian in that match at the US Open.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
All I m saying is Andy would be a no slam wonder had the ref not robbed Nalandian in that match at the US Open.
So what he reached four other GS Finals and three GS semifinals after that.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
So what he reached four other GS Finals and three GS semifinals after that.
I am willing to give him credit for those when he returns that U.S. Open title. Let's face it. Roddick winning a slam was never good for tennis. He is a very very good player. But if he is pushed this hard by Istomin ... he will get bageled by Rafa or Novak

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
I am willing to give him credit for those when he returns that U.S. Open title. Let's face it. Roddick winning a slam was never good for tennis. He is a very very good player. But if he is pushed this hard by Istomin ... he will get bageled by Rafa or Novak
Dude, respect the players.
Even if you don't like him, respect the damn player.

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Hurray for tardism!!!

·
Registered
22,617 Posts
So what you're saying is Istomin's 2 slam 3rd rounds trumps the Grand Slam you believe Roddick shouldn't have won?

Seriously, how is the 2nd statement even remotely related to the first?:facepalm:

and it's Denis btw

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Dude, respect the players.
Even if you don't like him, respect the damn player.
You are right sorry. But Roddick is overrated and American. That's hard to respect. I do like him to reach QFs and SFs like before.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts