Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ernests :bigclap:. Huge win for his confidence and great chance to get to the semis :D

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Finally Gulbis is playing something, he is former champion here so hope he is taking this event seriously, if yes i can see him win this, but still he should take his game to next level. BTW he should have won this in straight sets, just spends more time on the court... still not playing great, but at least 2 wins in row is good sign for guy like him. Hope he will win next match, both Bogomolov and Matosevic are very playable players, if he will serve good and not making stupid UE he should beat both guys

·
Registered
10,383 Posts
Weird match, first set was very close, after that it was all Gulbis.

·
Registered
523 Posts
:bigclap:
he should have won this in straight sets...if we forget second half of first set he played realy well. Now he has good chance for SF

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Two wins in a row for Gulbis.. I must be playing Top Spin 4 again..

Now that he has won a couple, he's making the Final. It's the Gulbis Phenomenon.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Two wins in a row for Gulbis.. I must be playing Top Spin 4 again..

Now that he has won a couple, he's making the Final. It's the Gulbis Phenomenon.
Would be hilarious if they included Gulbis in TS4 but still refrained from using Delpo, Tsonga or Berdych. Mind you, they have Tomic :lol:

As for the second statement, exactly the same thinking within seconds of each other :yeah:

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
well done ernie!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts