Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andy :worship:

Win is a win.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
First two sets were a horror show but Andy started playing much better in the third and Phillip did what he does: choke. Win is a win indeed.

·
Your visions will happen
51,405 Posts
Roddick found the one player on tour currently playing worse than him :facepalm:

The way Petz gave it away :tape:

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Roddick has made a GS QF every year he has been on tour that is remarkable.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
With Chokeasso in the house, the result is NID.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I am glad for Roddick. He is so pathetic these days that it is hard to pick him. But Petz is the one type of player Roddick can still beat. I do hope Roddick fires Stefanki. Did he do it already? That guy just killed his game

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Petz dominated every rally until 4-4 all in the second set, then shanked away the second set.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Roddick is done career

way off his best

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Sweet. Thank God.

·
Registered
27,321 Posts
Picasso has been stinking the tour up this year.

YA!

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Roddick has made a GS QF every year he has been on tour that is remarkable.
that is indeed a remarkable stat. it's good seeing ROddick winning a match and definitely I have high hopes for him this season. it's probably this season or never for him to win something big again and that's with the hopes he gets his form together. he still seems healthy. I am praying for a miracle at Wimbledon this year, maybe get far in the draw just on the basis of blasting serve alone

·
Registered
523 Posts
:woohoo: Finally
I'm happy for him
hope that he will have good results in upcoming tournaments and that he will fix his ranking

·
Registered
42 Posts
Oh Andy, finally a win :D
Watching Roddick's tennis career slowly disintegrate - not on his own terms, but as he struggles unsuccessfully even to maintain his dignity -- is going to be one of the most enjoyable experiences ever. :wavey:

May his collapse be slow, painful, and full of humiliation - I want to see multiple first-round losses this year, a ranking in the triple digits, and some Challenger appearances. He should retire when he's 225 in the world, on the verge of breaking Vince Spadea's record for most consecutive losses, throwing temper tantrums and insulting referees every step of the way - all while he continues to bald rapidly and then Brooklyn dumps him.

What a punk!!!!:devil::devil:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts