1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Way to go NextGen!

·
Registered
990 Posts
This can't be right, Opelka can't do anything except serve according to MTF experts (well idiots who repeat the same tired line whether it's Opelka or Isner or Karlovic).

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
:haha:

Tennys, please change your name. :rolls:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Opelka is the worst thing's happened to tennis recently.

On so many levels disgusting, I just detest the guy.
Every player who will beat him I will celebrate as a true hero of humanity.

You might guess, why. If not, I won't reveal it here...

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Always fascinating how the liberals trying to discredit Tennys Sandgren. Please stop hating players for having a different political point of view. It's disgusting. Thanks.
Snowflake alert. Out of all the replies only one might be considered cheering against Sandgren, yet one post is enough to spark this public service announcement. :lol:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Always fascinating how the liberals trying to discredit Tennys Sandgren. Please stop hating players for having a different political point of view. It's disgusting. Thanks.

Opelka played really well and is on a decent run right now. Good for him. He is talented.
Nothing like Americans stinking up a place everywhere they go with their inescapable politics.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
This can't be right, Opelka can't do anything except serve according to MTF experts (well idiots who repeat the same tired line whether it's Opelka or Isner or Karlovic).
It's not that he can't do anything but serve. It's that his serve, and by extension his service games, are so utterly boring and disgusting. If these huge lumbering bots start to become more common then the sport is doomed.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Opelka is actually rather quick, it's just the thing he lacks lateral agility and has a turning radius of an oil tanker that makes him look awkward on the court.

·
Registered
10,662 Posts
Why the hell did he play on Tuesday already, after such a tough week?
They finally have a big talent again and they don't protect him?

Could have easily played on Wednesday, such a shame...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts