Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Another disappointing loss for the 2017 Roland Garros men’s doubles champion.

I feel like Harrison could’ve won this had he broken back at 4-5* in the third set.

·
Registered
17,758 Posts
Why am I not surprised? Harrison had break points in that final game and still lost. What a waste of a wild card....
Surely Harrison deserves some WC's since he's been injured and had a good rank/season before

·
Registered
175 Posts
Surely Harrison deserves some WC's since he's been injured and had a good rank/season before
Sorry I am not with you on that one. He has one ATP title and yes that is an accomplishment. But if the tournament the organizing committee or tournament director might not have been so kind. Nothing against him personally but I think he will see little tournament action this year. Hopefully if the Challenger circuit is in countries willing to open it’s borders to Americans Harrison might have a shot at earning some computer points and raising his ranking.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
The last game was hillarious (lasted some 10-12 minutes), especially first Mager's mp, when he had like 97% of the court open and still hit the easy forehand straight to Harrison's racket. Both were quite bad if you ask me

·
MONSOON season.
82,207 Posts
The last game was hillarious (lasted some 10-12 minutes), especially first Mager's mp, when he had like 97% of the court open and still hit the easy forehand straight to Harrison's racket. Both were quite bad if you ask me
That MP was shockingly bad.

Harrison really turned into a pusher here. There used to be a time when he was an aggressive player.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts