Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Tomic in 3

Votes: 3 12.5%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomic look consistent,I'm worried.Hopefully Isner's destructive serves can neutralize him.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
This is a popcorn match whoever prevails will win the tournament.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
just toss a coin. it is anybody`s match.

tomic looks to be improving now. if i was forced to make a prediction, i would say tomic but he has to return just well enough to secure a few break points in each set. he does not need to return well in every single isner service game obviously.

absent that and it is isner`s match.

tiebreak time is isner time so that needs to be avoided.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Isner to put this bogan in his place in 2.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Tomic 6-4 6-3

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Tomic was struggling against the challenger in the second set, so I'm going to go with Big Is.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tomic's 1st serve was 70% in the match today.:eek: The surface in Delray isn't favor Isner so it'll be touch for him.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Stupid draw, this should be the final. Whoever wins this match will win the tournament. Love them both :hug:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Tomic is solid, but I'm not too impressed with his returning game. If Isner's serve is on, he can go for broke in Tomic's service games, which will make the difference imo. Isner in 3.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Isner will teach spoilt brat a lesson in 2 routine sets

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
please atomic win this...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Isner will be #10 if he wins this match, because Mugro just lost

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Only thing Tomic can use is his slice, if slice won´t bother Isner than Tomic is screwed. His return is bad, he won´t break John, so only he can hope for tie-breaks. And his level here is nothing special, Smyczek was as good as him, only difference was serve-and in this department he will be totally outserved with John. I think if John will break Tomic match is over, otherwise it can go to few tie-breaks, but John should win this match.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
If Isner's serve is on, I think he has the advantage. IMO, Tomic tends to struggle with big hitters and Isner likes to attack the 2nd serve (Tomic needs to serve well to avoid the pressure). I think Isner in 3.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Isner pls destroy him

1 - 20 of 21 Posts