Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
So gutted to hear this, but it's not a surprise unfortunately. Dammit tho, King can't get a break with his health EVER. I keep praying for him that he heals soon. ?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Damn, he's still not ready.

Hopefully he'll be right for the AO at least.

Reactions: Break point Dom.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Damn, he's still not ready.

Hopefully he'll be right for the AO at least.
Hopefully but I am not sure he will be ready on time for such a demanding tournament in the best of 5, he might not take risk and skip it (once again) and start in Delray Beach in February as he often did...But I hope I am wrong.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
I just hope his protege w/ similar skills Berretini is working on his BH & ROS to become a potential multi GS winner that Delpo was on track before getting infected w/ injury bug.

·
Registered
19,517 Posts
Love it, denying Exwhorerer another sh!tbag of money.

Seriously, get better, Delpo.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Really disliking Fed planning an exho tour instead of hitting the practice courts
Like he and other top players have done for years you mean? They don't need to practice all the time you know. Especially those who are still part of the elite at 38. I'm quite sure his practising schedule and preparation are fine by now.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Really feel sorry for DelPo. He can't catch a break it seems. He would have been much more competitive if not for years of injury stuff. Wish him all the best!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts