Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is not looking good, as la torre de tandil won't return in Delray Beach as he used to do so many times.

Actually, he and his team have not communicated for a long time (since he decided to retire from the exhibition in Buenos Aires in November against Federer), and this lack of communication is rather worrying. I don't see him returning in Acapulco neither, so his chances to play the Double Sunshine are close to zero. Hopefully, he can find a solution regarding the pain at his knee and return on clay which is maybe a softer surface for the knee.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
It is not looking good, as la torre de tandil won't return in Delray Beach as he used to do so many times.

Actually, he and his team have not communicated for a long time (since he decided to retire from the exhibition in Buenos Aires in November against Federer), and this lack of communication is rather worrying. I don't see him returning in Acapulco neither, so his chances to play the Double Sunshine are close to zero. Hopefully, he can find a solution regarding the pain at his knee and return on clay which is maybe a softer surface for the knee.
This is so sad to hear. Injuries prevented what could have been a great career. I think, if not for the injuries Juan could have been right up there with the very best players in tennis.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

1 - 6 of 6 Posts