Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: Dear chico, why are you so mean to me babe?

You broke my 1 year and 8 months streak of good reps.
:sad: I still love you, whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever you are baby.
:angel:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Re: Dear sorrybutyebiga

put him n ignore, the badrep disappears.

good deed of the day covered :cool:

Reactions: Mong Mong

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Re: Dear sorrybutyebiga

But that's like faking an injury and going on a Medical Timeout. :sad: :angel:
But I didn't know that. Thanks!
yes, i had some remorse in the beginning too, but then i figured it has double the benefits - you also don't need to reed the jerk's posts :eek:

It's the greatest invention of the century, right after the wheel, fire and google.

·
Bring it Home
20,990 Posts
Re: Dear chico

The worst thing about putting people on ignore: you may miss/forget a lot of strong candidates for the ACC!

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

Original thread was about the streak being already broken by someone else. Even the image does not match :facepalm:

Clearly the OP is lying about how many bad reps he gets and about his "streak". He will change the thread title next time he gets a badrep from someone else.

I would have given him one now if I didn't do that yesterday already.

Anyway, the OP is a drama queen, a whole thread about a badrep? How would this forum look like if everyone opens a thread about a badrep when they get one?

I will be happy when he leaves after Novak wins US Open.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

Original thread was about the streak being already broken by someone else. Even the image does not match :facepalm:

Clearly the OP is lying about how many bad reps he gets and about his "streak". He will change the thread title next time he gets a badrep from someone else.

I would have given him one now if I didn't do that yesterday already.

Anyway, the OP is a drama queen, a whole thread about a badrep? How would this forum look like if everyone opens a thread about a badrep when they get one?

I will be happy when he leaves after Novak wins US Open.
That'll be in 4 weeks, but I'm still here and you're being mean to me on my last 4 weeks in here. :sad:
I really really really like you though chico, I think you're cute, funny, and sexy as hell 6'5 beast.

No, the OP is now about you being mean to me, but you know I love you and I know my way to your heart, and down to your pants :devil:

·
Registered
3,439 Posts

That'll be in 4 weeks, but I'm still here and you're being mean to me on my last 4 weeks in here. :sad:
I really really really like you though chico, I think you're cute, funny, and sexy as hell 6'5 beast.

No, the OP is now about you being mean to me, but you know I love you and I know my way to your heart, and down to your pants :devil:
Stop flirting with the enemy!

·
Registered
962 Posts

·
Registered
20,693 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts