1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
OH MY GOOOOOOD FED! ARE U SERIOUS :mad: :sad:

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
Myla;Charlene and Alexia would have fucking played better today.So fucking disgusted with both Roger and Stan.

get yourself a fucking real coach Roger;enough of Severin and Paul and as for Stan.NIFD

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
My last post in the livescore thread:

Isner serving from a tree almost during all the match.

Incredible, very tough to break someone serving like that, especially when the second serve bounces 3m high :worship:

And what returning to take the match :yeah:.

Roger :sad:. Looked sluggish out there.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I saw the match. Fed was shit. Isner was great. I really think Nadal broke Fed's spirit. I think this may be the last year.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
BOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. :lol:
My Friday had been very shitty, but Johnny just turned it around! :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
The score confuses me. Cannot wait to see it later on replay.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Unbelievable from Isner, was superb out there today. His best performance ever, he was hitting aces, huge 2nd kick serves, winners off the return, huge forehands, great volleys. Everything, top5 performance for sure. Huge and rightfully deserved win which creates an huge advantage to USA.

As for Fed, it wasn't good, he couldn't handle Isner power and deserved to lose. Hopefully he gets it done in Rotterdam.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Myla, Charlene and Alexia would have fucking played better today. So fucking disgusted with both Roger and Stan.
:lol:

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Only watched like half of that last set and Isner looked like clay GOAT out there. Just amazing. Serves were bouncing higher then Federer's head, return winners from both sides.

I like Federer infinitely more than Isner, but I kind of want USA to win, simply because I live in USA. Looking good so far.

·
Registered
19,297 Posts
MY FUCKING GOD :eek:

Isner played out of this world in the 4th set

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Can;t wait to hear trollander telling me Fed is playing better than ever.

1 - 20 of 246 Posts