Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are the people that said Soderling could only play under a roof?

Nalbandian looked dead at 0-2 in the 4th but came back once again. :worship:

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Good win for Nalbandian although against Soda that was tougher than it should've been. That said from what I saw Soderling was playing good tennis for the most part and he can be disappointed with the result but happy with the level of play.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
:bigcry: I was really cheering for the Toad :awww: Great fight from him though - Robin :hug:

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Another Nalbandian's fans shoker for folowing the SB. This guy can win easily only against Top 5 players.:eek:

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Anyway, great results for Toad on clay outdors, crashing Chuco and streching Nalbandian to the limit.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Yeah, Soderling was playing some good tennis in the first three and a half sets (It was just that Nalbandian played extremely well in the first set - or at least in the second half of it). I was impressed with how patient and consistent from the back of the court he was, he was more solid than Nalbandian was for a stretch of the match. Soderling served well also, and early in the second set, he served a number of big serves to avoid going down an early break.

Nalbandian should have won it on one of his first three match points, he definitely had his opportunities there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts