·
MONSOON season.
82,262 Posts
A clown with a bandana :rolls:

Was Arnaud that bad? :sad:

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
:haha: what a problem with the arnaldo ?

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Santoro/Llodra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Clement/Llodra

Reactions: Chris Seahorse

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
best match thread title in ages :rolls:

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Andre♥;6551784 said:
Santoro/Llodra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Clement/Llodra
He played well only the last 3 games.
The guy was outpowered by Mergea during the numerous rallies on the baseline.
He could not volley correctly and finish a point.
Llodra did everything alone. Really.... And i dislike Llodra.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
So true about Clement. I wonder if the ballkids understood French when he picked on them.

Llodra and Santoro is a better team, but Forget's poodle otherwise the clown with a bandana will always be picked.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
What happened? :lol:

EDIT: I see now. :p

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
So true about Clement. I wonder if the ballkids understood French when he picked on them.
The guy's a moron, I've yet to see a match of his where he doesn't find some way to let off steam by screaming at ballboys. He even asked the umpire to tell kids in the audience to stop cheering for him so loudly when he lost to Youzhny in Bercy :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Actually, shouldn't "bandana" be plural? :p

I mean, Arnie possesses more variety in bandanas than a magician in hankerchiefs. I lost track of how many different ones he used during his week in Notts, last year. :tape:

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The guy's a moron, I've yet to see a match of his where he doesn't find some way to let off steam by screaming at ballboys. He even asked the umpire to tell kids in the audience to stop cheering for him so loudly when he lost to Youzhny in Bercy :rolleyes:
Yep :p
I remember that.... :lol:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Preaching to the converted about Napoleon Clement. I remember the time when he told Norm Chryst to stop traffic on a freeway going past an outside court.

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
:lol:

a bit harsh on Clement, they won the match :p And I don't even like the guy...

at the AO Arnie seemed to be in good form :shrug:

·
Registered
56,000 Posts
Now Romania's back to decisive match to stay in the World Group! :sad: Who'll they be drown against?(Peru, Peru, Peru, Peru,....);)

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
I'm another person who loathes Clement, and it was great when the crowd at his match against Roddick at Montreal last year, roundly booed him when he again decided to be nasty to the ballkids.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts