Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome result with the infinitely more talented player and human being winning, good for the game. The result also forces a 5th rubber, Rublev against Andujar for all the marbles.

Dedicated to Redkop, who I'm sure approves of this glorious result ;)

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow.

And to think they were thinking about putting out a worse team...
Gala Leon would have walked this tie, 3-0 with no sets lost. Big mistake to get rid of a potentially GOAT coach.

·
Registered
22,448 Posts

·
Registered
26,145 Posts
Wow Spain would have to lose to Russia, Denmark and Sweden/Austria/Netherlands in order to relegate again. What a luxury to have 3 chances to stay in Group I.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Awesome result with the infinitely more talented player and human being winning, good for the game. The result also forces a 5th rubber, Rublev against Andujar for all the marbles.

Robredo is been a nice boy. He didn't want to take all the credit for the win so he tanked and allowed Andujar to finish the tie. :p

Just shows how bad Rublev is though...

·
Registered
5,702 Posts

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
well done zhenya! he should ve played the first day

·
Registered
22,082 Posts

:confused::confused::confused:

Donskoy is certainly not more talented than Robredo. 8 years younger, perhaps, but not more talented. What a load of nonsense.

·
Administrator | Wikidrawbot
9,627 Posts
All you need to know about Robredo's abysmal season and current form is that a more or less talentless and gutless Donskoy routined him. Casts Rublev, Fed and Novak who lost to him in recent time in an even bigger shadow...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts