Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
What the f.ck is this player selection by the french team? :spit:

Is Monfils injured? UE machine Chardy and Tsonga that just returned from injury + is awful on clay for awhile :cuckoo:

But regardless of who they select, the Croation singles players are solid favourites anyway. That makes the decision to play on clay even more baffling. It's much easier to win on a fast HC as an underdog.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Coric would probably drop a set for no reason so Borna in 4

·
Registered
314 Posts
Does someone has Chardy's stats in DC ? On clay specially. I think he has some pretty good ratio.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Does someone has Chardy's stats in DC ? On clay specially. I think he has some pretty good ratio.
5-1 on clay. 5-0 on Indoor clay. But it's against Melzer, Fischer, Huta Galung, Evans and Edmund.

·
Registered
314 Posts
5-1 on clay. 5-0 on Indoor clay. But it's against Melzer, Fischer, Huta Galung, Evans and Edmund.
Thanks, excluded the dead rubbers ? I think at least 2 of those were dead rubbers (Fischer, Huta, maybe Edmund too?)

·
Registered
314 Posts
You are correct, Fischer had to be the 5th deciding rubber if I remember well. At least Jérémy put all his heart on the court. Good choice from Yann.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Unless your name is Benneteau or Pique, no one cares about the Fed Cup and Davis Cup anymore.

Croatia to settle the score after the WC final. They should trash this French B-squad with ease.

:yawn:

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Unless your name is Benneteau or Pique, no one cares about the Fed Cup and Davis Cup anymore.

Croatia to settle the score after the WC final. They should trash this French B-squad with ease.

:yawn:
It's still the same format as before, so why are you mentioning Piqué? And Benne, what about him? He's the new Frech Fed captain, what's particular about him among the other Fed captains that is relevant to your rant?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts