Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on ivan's website it says that hrbaty told him that the final will be on the same surface slovakia used against argentina

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
I guess it was a sensible choice.. Make it slow hardcourts.. Beck and Hrbaty will still be very comfortable. And being slow it will still take away Ivan's serve.. And Ancic is a minced meat anyway..

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
With few Croat fans already celebrating victory, I can hardly wait for some cocky Croat fans to see their face after Saturday or Sunday of the final weekend when their Croat asses got owned by a Davis Cup warrior like Hrbaty and the Slovak doubles :lol:

Enjoy the weeks until the final Ljubicic crybaby. Because after the final weekend you will return with empty hands to Croatia :yeah: :lol:

Many people think it looks easy for Croats, but Slovakia will take the Cup! :bounce:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
KarolBeckFan said:
Good move, I think. Slovakia can't win by picking a surface they're not comfortable on themselves.
i agree
you should play to you strenghts
if this surface brought you to the finals, then why change
i think slovaks have no other choice
everything else would be submition that the are scared of croatia team

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Jogy..you are so boring with your comments:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Jogy said:
With few Croat fans already celebrating victory, I can hardly wait for some cocky Croat fans to see their face after Saturday or Sunday of the final weekend when their Croat asses got owned by a Davis Cup warrior like Hrbaty and the Slovak doubles :lol:

Enjoy the weeks until the final Ljubicic crybaby. Because after the final weekend you will return with empty hands to Croatia :yeah: :lol:

Many people think it looks easy for Croats, but Slovakia will take the Cup! :bounce:
hey ur winning in a landslide the Asscrown of MTF. go check it out.

speaking of Davis Cup Warriors- 12-0 in last 12.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
RaVeR said:
Jogy..you are so boring with your comments:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm boring? You should take my warning that some Croat fans better not celebrate the victory before Croatia won this difficult final in Slovakia against Hrbaty and the team.

I can see some Croat fans woken up by ugly reality from their dreams...

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JerrySeinfeld said:
hey ur winning in a landslide the Asscrown of MTF. go check it out.

speaking of Davis Cup Warriors- 12-0 in last 12.
:yeah:

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
This was a good move as you shouldn´t touch those things that have worked great. It will be a good final and much closer than many people think.

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
Jogy said:
I'm boring? You should take my warning that some Croat fans better not celebrate the victory before Croatia won this difficult final in Slovakia against Hrbaty and the team.

I can see some Croat fans woken up by ugly reality from their dreams...
I couldn´t agree more, those who think Slovakia has no chance either are blinded by their flags or have no clue about Slovakian team´s quality.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts