Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As in USO the Bryan brothers lost to 4,20m doubles team Karlovic/Moser. This time 6-4 4-6 4-10. :eek:

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Wowzers, Karlovic preparing for a long doubles career?
I think Ivo can be really succesfull doubles player-when he will end his singles career, and focus on doubles he can be really good there. His serve will be effective always, can play doubles for next 5-8 years why not, he doeesn´t need such movement and stamina like in singles-which always was limiting him and with his height he can improove volleys and be real WALL at the net. I think if Ivo will focus only on doubles with right partner he can be top 5 team why not

·
Registered
10,326 Posts
I think Ivo can be really succesfull doubles player-when he will end his singles career, and focus on doubles he can be really good there. His serve will be effective always, can play doubles for next 5-8 years why not, he doeesn´t need such movement and stamina like in singles-which always was limiting him and with his height he can improove volleys and be real WALL at the net. I think if Ivo will focus only on doubles with right partner he can be top 5 team why not
Good post, I do hope he does it. Like Nestor and Knowles, play into your forties.

·
Registered
11,537 Posts
with his game he can play singles 5 more years at least....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts