Mens Tennis Forums banner

DB: Blake def. Kunitsyn 6-2 6-4

476 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Adler 
#1 ·
Typical for Blake "up and down match".
Kunitsyn started with 2:0, then 8 games in a row for Blake and he led 2:0 up in the 2nd. 2:2, 4:2 Blake, 4:4, Kunitsyn had double mini-setpoint in the 9th game. Finally Blake won his 2nd MP. Tomorrow SF against Ginepri.

#4 · (Edited)
Sometimes I'd like a similar rule on the ATP, like one used on the WTA . 16 players from a list made by tournament directors can play only 1 MM tournament (between U$ 450 000 - U$ 500 000 ) per year

Blake would have like 4-5 tournaments at best with a rule like that and not 10 --> ridiculous number of titles for a limited player like Flake

#9 ·
Sometimes I'd like a similar rule on the ATP like one used on the WTA . 16 players from a list made by tournament directors can play only 1 MM tournament (between U$ 450 000 - U$ 500 000 ) per year

Blake would have like 4-5 tournaments at best with a rule like that and not 10 --> ridiculous number of titles for a limited player like Flake
You're contradicting yourself here, you should proof read before posting :wavey:

#7 ·
so huge, Jimmy!

#12 ·
I can't wait to see the semifinals. I'd like to see Sammy get to his first ATP final.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.