Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
23,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, due to the delays we had due to rain, it gave an interesting field full of the biggest stars in tennis all in one day! :eek: This is quite a treat especially for casual fans, who probably most knows about the Big Four, Serena and Sharapova.

PC: Safarova-Sharapova -[NB 12:30]-> Monfils-Federer (To Finish) --> Stephens-S. Williams --> Djokovic-Gasquet
All of the biggest names are in PC tomorrow but it's odd they only have 2 matches that are meant to be for Day 9 (the last 2).

SL: Pennetta-Muguruza --> Murray-Chardy --> Sock-Nadal --> Kvitova-Bacsinszky
Murray and Nadal is in this court and of course Kvitova (a current Slam defending champion). Another Swiss interest also with Bacsinszky.

C1: [NB 12:30] Cilic-Ferrer --> Errani-Goerges --> Mitu-Van Uytvanck
In a court I think not meant to be played with Singles they have to put 3 of the supposed Day 9 matches back 1 court. Basically, the non "Bigs" are in here (the only "non-Big" matchup in the higher courts is Pennetta-Muguruza).

Hope to have no bad weather tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,078 Posts
A good day for ticket holders + bonus: no rain or heat.

·
Registered
11,007 Posts
Lucky holders of tickets for annexe courts that will have top matches with ferrer/cilic.

I am just surprised because the schedule of the PC is not that big.
But the organizers understand well that to put as last game a women game (even Williams vs azarenka) is useless!

I like the schedule in SL!

Btw in PC the 2 number one and two in men & women ;)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts