1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
It's time buddy. Good career. Quit while you are ahead

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
I think he can hit 500. He won 22 matches last season. He's just 18 short. I would hate to see him go out like JCF.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Is anyone at all surprise by this?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
after an epic wimbledon final against rafa he will retire.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
“What I need to do is see if I will continue this year after Paris or not. For sure I will not play Wimbledon, I’m skipping the grass completely. I’m in the Wimbledon main draw, normally I should go there but I will pull out of Wimbledon for sure. I have no interest playing there.”

-N.Davydenko

·
Registered
581 Posts
“What I need to do is see if I will continue this year after Paris or not. For sure I will not play Wimbledon, I’m skipping the grass completely. I’m in the Wimbledon main draw, normally I should go there but I will pull out of Wimbledon for sure. I have no interest playing there.”

-N.Davydenko
The odds of Davydenko doing his part to make that epic Wimby final happen have just dropped dramatically, but I figure they are still slightly higher than Dull's.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts

-N.Davydenko
why is he doing this to me? :sad:

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
I think it's probably time for him to retire. The Kremlin Cup would be a good tournament to say goodbye. :awww:

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
:sad: at least i can say: Davydenko's honesty is impressive

·
Registered
1,972 Posts

-N.Davydenko
Wow. Such sass...

·
Registered
609 Posts
""I saw players I was playing 10 years ago and they’re now coaching. It can happen. But you know being a coach is not being a player. You can drink beer!” he said with a laugh." -old mug with no hair

Davydenko is not injure, tired, or old, he just want to quit so he drink the beer! funny guy! :lol:

Respect for the legend

1 - 20 of 26 Posts