·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
Djokovic was 2 breaka up in the 3d

probably that time he started having problems

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
DC Rd 1 - Davydenko def. Djokovic 4/6 3/6 6/4 (Retirement to Djokovic)

What happened?

·
Registered
34 Posts
he had problems from the beginning, team serbia hoped he can finish in three sets. i don't know why nole played this match at all :(

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
he was *3-0 up

just like as in Aus Open final....... if he was fit to start, then he's FIT
no point in whinging now.

complete Djoke :spit: :rolls:

Kolya would have whipped his ass in 4th and 5th

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
This is the most annoyingly heartbreaking loss I can remember for Novak. Mainly because he was up two breaks in that set and the two games where Davydenko broke back were so close that if he had just held.. *sigh* He was clearly struggling though. The illness just caught up to him.

Well at least now Viktor won't have the pressure of the tie resting on his shoulders.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Well didnt watch the match but Djokovic at this condition seemed on his way to win

Kolya :eek: :help:

Stats doesnt look good at all :help:

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
After being two breaks up in the third, Nole just stopped - no movement, no serve, and he relies on those two heavily - so with the help of some really good returning Davydenko managed to win 6 of the 7 next games.

Oh well, no whining - but the impression remains that fit Nole would beat Davydenko without much problem, and I'm looking forward to these matches in the future :)

(As for the very sudden retirement: most probably he made a prior agreement with the coach either to try and win in straights or to retire.)

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Russia :worship:

Reactions: Verd and ~*BGT*~

·
Registered
45 Posts
What a bummer to lose this way. Altough I wanted Russia to win, Serbia didn't deserve this!!! Pitty, it was going to be a very exciting 5th match! :sad:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Drama .... :speakles:

1 - 20 of 218 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.