Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would have been an easier win if the donkey hadn't wasted so many break points. Djokovic is the only whipping boy of the tournament :eek:and Gonzo was just pathetic after beating Federer.:rolleyes: I suppose he ran out of gas and inspiration after that tremendous effort.

·
Banned
365 Posts
Re: DavyDenko "Betfairs" Gonzo out of TMC 6-4 6-3

Crapzalez is out :haha:

What happens if Roddick beats Fed in straights now?

·
Banned
18,599 Posts

gonzo blew his wad beating federer.
he had nothing left for the tournament

·
Registered
19 Posts

This means that Federer is through to the semis, no matter what happens next. That's a bit of a pity, it takes away the excitement.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts

Crapzalez is out :haha:

What happens if Roddick beats Fed in straights now?
If Roddick beats Federer in 2 or 3 he finishes 1st in the group and he will play Nadal in one semi while Fed will play Pics in the other.

If Fed beats Roddick in 2 or 3 then Fed plays Naadal and Rod plays Pics.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Gonzo cant rally with him with that useless BH. If Davydenko was a better volleyer Gonzo would've been killed.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts

Good to see Davydenko get a win on the board. It was frustrating seeing him miss break point after break point, but nevertheless it was a straight sets victory in the end.

Despite this being a dead match for Davydenko, it does have some significance as now in all likelihood he will be able to keep his number 4 ranking.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Expected :eek:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Pathetic from Fernando. No positive play at all, slicing every backhand, letting Davydenko take control of the points and move in to the net. I don't know what Stefanki is telling Fernando to do, but obviously his words were obsolete today. He looked lethargic and sluggish too.

Equally poor from Davydenko, 4/14 bp conversion(?). He did what he had to.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
I thought Davydenko was amazing out there today, with his tradmark ball-striking and some great volleys (and, of course, some dreadful ones :t)

Reactions: cobalt60

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Okay, so now we'll see who is going to "not try" more to play Pics! :cool: (Might end up being a costly mistake)
I seriously think beating Federer would mean more to Roddick than winning the tourney...

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Davydenko :yeah:

bit of an error fest with some nice rallies mixed in; Gonzo should go home and rest :p

1 - 20 of 46 Posts