Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomic put in good showings against all of the top 3 this year.

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Good effort from Bernie but Federer was always taking this. Lleyton will die trying to get us back into the WG now...

As always a classy interview from Federer afterwords... lol jokes....

·
Premium Member
20,682 Posts
awww, I missed the post-match interview because all the livestreams died :mad:

well even the great Novak lost a set on grass to Tomic, so it's not so bad for Roger, especially if he's thinking that this whole thing is pointless unless someone puts itching powder in Hewitt's shorts in the next 20 minutes.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
could only watch the first 3 1/2 sets but good match. Fed was at 70% here, played well but Tomic's slow pushing game was never giving him much trouble. Tomic was very lucky to escape the bagel in the 1st set, could hardly deal with the Fed slice at all.

Nice to see Rafter going ballistic at the beginning of the match.

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Argh!!!

Are you joking? How did I forget to watch this?

Too busy watching the boxing and I totally forget about this match.

AGItATINg. Hope someone can provide an upload of the whole match at some point so I can make more Tomic videos for you to the tubism.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Argh!!!

Are you joking? How did I forget to watch this?

Too busy watching the boxing and I totally forget about this match.

AGItATINg. Hope someone can provide an upload of the whole match at some point so I can make more Tomic videos for you to the tubism.
How is the boxing going on?

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tomic hit four consecutive 'lets' at 0-30 in the very first game. Rafter jumped in and pleaded with the umpire to turn the let detecting machine be switched off. I'm not sure how legit it was of Rafter to cause such a delay during a game. Perhaps he should've waited for the change of ends.

I couldn't watch the whole match but I don't think there were any problems after that.

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
Tennis isn't entertainment when Tomic is playing.

Reactions: finishingmove

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
He was abusing the umpire good :lol: I think he said something like "Take it off right now, I said take it off!" :worship:
too funny to see a classy guy like Rafter losing a bit of his shit, but he had a point, tho I think he should have waited on the changeover to rip on the ump. Maybe giving Tomic more time to settle in the middle of his service game.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
i don't go to stadiums b/c i am who i am :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts