·
Registered
22,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good for the game.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
well was really surprised myself by those results before I checked those games were played.... on grass.

We are just back to the unfair DC system with one legged home match....

Just a reminder of Fitzgerald Cash's Australia being able to defeat every nation on Home Grass or Pecci's Paraguay upsetting manies on Home Wood fasten with altitude.

That is why I fancy ATP Cup.

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
well was really surprised myself by those results before I checked those games were played.... on grass.

We are just back to the unfair DC system with one legged home match....
So fucking unfair, having to play 40 years old unranked players in their absolute prime. Kavcic is a former top 100 player, he should be able to beat these guys blindfolded on every surface in existence. You really can't blame Pakistan for choosing a surface that would give them a chance.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
TBH I am afraid DC will not survive December 2020 so reaching any Play off to be in position to reach Final in 2021 means very little.

·
Registered
26,129 Posts
The grass in Pakistan probably took the new Slovenian Argentinian Lipovsek Puches out of equation.

·
Registered
7,078 Posts
He's paid by our tourist board to promote Slovenia with news such as this.
GJ Blaž.

·
Registered
7,338 Posts
You would think Pakistan chose a very unusual fast surface that could explain this result, but in that case the opening bagel doesn't make sense.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts