1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,457 Posts
This made me vomit

·
Registered
10,342 Posts
What wrong with Warlocq? :awww: he usually fights harder than this scoreline suggests.

·
Registered
19,457 Posts
Berlocq won 5 consecutive games from 2-5 down in the third and it looked like he would be cruising from there onwards, had a 3-1* 40-15 lead in the 4th and then completely folded

·
Bring it Home
21,628 Posts
Wow, impressive match from Feijão.

I never thought he would be able to run almost 5h in the court with Berlocq.

Well done! :yeah:

Hopefully Bellucci takes advantage of playing with less pressure now.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
ugh :( Charly was quite bad all day long, but it seemed he would run away with the match (2 sets to 1, break up), however Souza did well to recover from blowing the third set. Credit to him, another good match from the Brazilian and vital win his team, as I expect them to win the doubles.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Warlocq lost many crucial points in the 4th to kill the match. He didn't exploit Souza's lack of movement enough and his shots were right into Souza's striking zone. Once Souza stopped missing he dominated the match and hit many great winners. To me it looked like Warlocq was disappointed with the attendance the atmosphere wasn't what you would expect from an Argentina-Brazil tie so when the match got tough he didn't dig deep to try to turn it around and gave up easily.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
What happened here? Berclocq is on paper clearly better player + his level in Buenos Aires was pretty great, he could have beaten Nadal i believe, so what was it pressure or what? i assume this match had football like atmospere based on ARG-BRA rivalry, but he should be used to such pressure and atmosphere by now

·
Registered
717 Posts
What's the capacity at Tecnopolis? Was it only half full?

Argentina has played some big matches in Davis Cup at Parque Roca and it has been pretty packed and the capacity there is around 14 000?

It's quite odd that a classic match-up like Argentina vs. Brazil doesn't get a full house.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts