Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good thing about Davis Cup is we get to see matches between top 10 players on clay in September.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Forget could pick for this match Benneteau, Gicquel, Clement, ERV - it could be the same result in singles rubbers, nothing would change.

I didn't expect such a humiliation :(

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
There is hardly a victory of Nadal, which gave me so much pleasure.

Reactions: gaitare

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
That's a mighty fine drubbing. :drool:
Expected a closer scoreline, even though Tsonga is still a clown on clay - but I got this impression that Rafa very much wanted to show who''s still the boss on clay. Well done & congrats to the Spanish team.

·
Banned
692 Posts
Bravo, Rafa! :bowdown: No one has the relentless fighting sprit and the ability to recover from adversity that you constantly bring to the court, even after everyone has written you off due to some perceived "devastating" loss.

I knew once the Clay Warrior got his feet back in the dirt, all past problems would dissolve like a bad cold after eating a piping hot bowl of chicken soup. Rafa is clearly back and fully recharged psychologically. It is one thing to completely ANNIHILATE B!tchtard Gassedlame, but doing this to Stronga is the complete validation of his resurrection.

You poor bitter, deluded Fedtards! Look at these FACTS! Statistics from the past 7 slams and draw your own conclusions:

1. Rafa - Slam Titles 4/7, Slam Finals 6/7
2. Nole - Slam Titles 3/7, Slam Finals 4/7
6. Muger- Slam Titles 0/7, Slam Finals 1/7

So these Fedtards claiming Muger is Nole's main rival now are out of their warped minds with delusions of grandeur. Frauderer isn't even a Bridesmaid. Heck, Muger isn't even in the wedding photo. He plays one decent match in a GS Semi-Final, and he even ends up choking and losing this so called "quality" match while Rafa makes the slam Final again with ease; and THIS is supposed to mean Muger is somehow back in the picture while Rafa is done? Fedtards, Rafa has made 6 of the past 7 slam Finals, and he has won 4 of them. If that is a sign of demise, than it is clear from looking at Muger's recent slam results that Frauderer is Finished!!! :mad:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Nadal should play more often when he's dead tired

·
Registered
95 Posts
Bravo, Rafa! :bowdown: No one has the relentless fighting sprit and the ability to recover from adversity that you constantly bring to the court, even after everyone has written you off due to some perceived "devastating" loss.

I knew once the Clay Warrior got his feet back in the dirt, all past problems would dissolve like a bad cold after eating a piping hot bowl of chicken soup. Rafa is clearly back and fully recharged psychologically. It is one thing to completely ANNIHILATE B!tchtard Gassedlame, but doing this to Stronga is the complete validation of his resurrection.

You poor bitter, deluded Fedtards! Look at these FACTS! Statistics from the past 7 slams and draw your own conclusions:

So these Fedtards claiming Muger is Nole's main rival now are out of their warped minds with delusions of grandeur. Frauderer isn't even a Bridesmaid. Heck, Muger isn't even in the wedding photo. He plays one decent match in a GS Semi-Final, and he even ends up choking and losing this so called "quality" match while Rafa makes the slam Final again with ease; and THIS is supposed to mean Muger is somehow back in the picture while Rafa is done? Fedtards, Rafa has made 6 of the past 7 slam Finals, and he has won 4 of them. If that is a sign of demise, than it is clear from looking at Muger's recent slam results that Frauderer is Finished!!! :mad:
Huh? A victory on clay over Tsonga and you're servicing him with such zeal....wake me up when he beats Nole again.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
5 totally one sided matches this tie. So boring.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
I guees Gael is in a class of his own on clay as far as the Frenchman go.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Really expected, France should've made Simon play Nadal to tire him on the 1st day, it's the best chance they would've had without Monfils

·
Banned
10,179 Posts

i told so......the belief is coming back......he said it himself in the pressers after the us final......people just don't get it......the fact that nothing was working in his game and he still took djokovic at his very best to the fifth hour in a hardcourt slam final is a sign of things to come......the tide is about to turn......

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
That's a mighty fine drubbing. :drool:
Expected a closer scoreline, even though Tsonga is still a clown on clay - but I got this impression that Rafa very much wanted to show who''s still the boss on clay. Well done & congrats to the Spanish team.
Also, I think Rafa is tired, and was wanting to finish the match in straights. He had his foot on the pedal all the time.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i told so......the belief is coming back......he said it himself in the pressers after the us final......people just don't get it......the fact that nothing was working in his game and he still took djokovic at his very best to the fifth hour in a hardcourt slam final is a sign of things to come......the tide is about to turn......
u are a fool.

u dont realise nadal is on the decline.

next year he wont even be a threat at any of the slams.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
u are a fool.

u dont realise nadal is on the decline.

next year he wont even be a threat at any of the slams.
I am not sure if you are jinxing hard ( and don't say you don't believe in it, I remember you admitting to doing it against Harrison during last year's US open) or you're just glory- hunting. In either case, you should really stick with your man Nadal, no matter how "hard" times are for him....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts