Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
23,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I suppose Belgium will opt for a very fast indoor hard court
I think Mayer actually could handle a fast indoor hard court although his returns could be a bit of an issue. However, Berlocq and Delbonis aren't exactly doing well in indoor tournaments, so there are going to be openings there, although I feel Delbonis may overpower his opponent instead against non-Goffin Belgians IMO.

·
23,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This might be a weird suggestion, but in the case of Belgium choosing a fast indoor court, maybe it's not a farfetched idea to actually try Del Po, if he's at least OK in just using his FH and servebotting (although maybe it's just a crazy idea).

·
Registered
756 Posts
I think Mayer actually could handle a fast indoor hard court although his returns could be a bit of an issue. However, Berlocq and Delbonis aren't exactly doing well in indoor tournaments, so there are going to be openings there, although I feel Delbonis may overpower his opponent instead against non-Goffin Belgians IMO.
they will probably need monaco, not great indoors but id side with him instead of delbonis

·
23,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they will probably need monaco, not great indoors but id side with him instead of delbonis
Oh yeah, Monaco does have a title indoors (Kuala Lumpur) so I agree he's feasible, although the question is if he's available at that time, of course.

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
so Djokovic acts a nationalist from time to time but still lets down DC team, the same like tax collecting team. it isn't like he hasn't used us on hypocrisy but still amusing when he decides to remember us . No1e :worship:

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
so Djokovic acts a nationalist from time to time but still lets down DC team, the same like tax collecting team. it isn't like he hasn't used us on hypocrisy but still amusing when he decides to remember us . No1e :worship:
This post does not make any sense.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Old Djoker showed up when it mattered, against Croatia and it was enough to wipe the floor with the DC Cro team. This time he must have been really exhausted, I guess. The second time Serbia played Croatia Troicki was more than enough too. This time nobody actually cared a lot. Most people, I hear, celebrated the Serbian volleyball team victory over the USA tonight -- Serbia will play for the World's volleyball gold against France tomorrow, I think. Cheers from Cleveland :worship:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts