Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awful:eek:. Dominic played so mindless and so stupid in both his matches this week. 0-4 in davis cup now and his losses are to haase, de bakker, lacko and gombos.:eek::mad:. I dont think he should play davis cup anymore because he's just collecting terrible losses. forget about the olympics.

really infuriating watching dominic play this badly when you know he's capable of so much better. the worst part is his play here this week just gives me no confidence about his chances going into umag next week

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Thiem's BH is absolutely pathetic, can't even hit winners anymore and spraying UE all over the court. The FH is doing everything. He is turning into a Sock 2.0.

·
Registered
22,568 Posts
What an utter flop :spit:

Koellerer could have done better.

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Austrians are mental midgets at Davis Cup, nothing new :eek:

Horrible to watch.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
That was disappointing from Domi.

·
Registered
22,568 Posts

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
yeah...sadly sometimes I simply don t understand thiem s decision s on the court(that s why he reminds me of stan many times),haase also did push alot this match though ,so dominik had to do most of the attacking, and lately when he does that continously he fails

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
I still think he s gonna be a very good player and I still think he is a very talented young gun

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Probably not the best idea to choose Kitzbühel as location vs the 2 time winner Haase. Regardless Dominic was poor today and NL deserved to win the tie. Also Thiems new haircut sucks :p

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
A few more losses like this one and Thiem will enter my sig. :lol:

·
Registered
11,880 Posts
It's funny that AHM was the only decent player on the Austrian team this weekend. Who would have predicted that? :lol:

Good victory for the Netherlands. They are the butt of a lot of jokes but they deserved to win this weekend. :yeah:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Haase :worship:

Did the Dutchies win the final match too?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts