·
Registered
22,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad for tennis.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Ouahab peaks only for moroccan tournaments. :)

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
choosing ouahab to pay a bo5 match is crazy imo

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
choosing ouahab to pay a bo5 match is crazy imo
:spit: Let's leave out the top 300 player on his best surface and select someone ranked 1200 to play instead.
I couldn't find a stream for these matches so I don't know how it went and there are no insightful reports :mad: Ouahab was cruising 6-1 1*-0 lead and suddenly he couldn't win a game anymore there must be an explanation. Too bad he threw away the unexpect lead after Idembarek's win.

·
Registered
117 Posts
:spit: Let's leave out the top 300 player on his best surface and select someone ranked 1200 to play instead.
I couldn't find a stream for these matches so I don't know how it went and there are no insightful reports :mad: Ouahab was cruising 6-1 1*-0 lead and suddenly he couldn't win a game anymore there must be an explanation. Too bad he threw away the unexpect lead after Idembarek's win.
In best of 3 setters, he is gasping for air near the end of the 2nd set. Despite being ranked highly, how is he expected to play 5 sets? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
In best of 3 setters, he is gasping for air near the end of the 2nd set. Despite being ranked highly, how is he expected to play 5 sets? :rolleyes:
The guy played and won 3 straight futures tournaments against players at the level of Arneodo some of them better then in the 4th week he beat Haase and GGL. Here he played one very quick set then totally collapsed. Arneodo is capable of good results and his win here isn't a huge surprise but the sudden turnaround suggests Ouahab picked up an injury during the match but I can't get any confirmation because there are no reports.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
My bad I just saw a report where they showed some points and they said Ouahab "collapsed physically" after the first set. No injury talk and he's going to play the doubles and the singles on Sunday. :tape: He was moving even worse than usual so I don't know how he'll play today or tomorrow but we don't have another choice.

He played the doubles... Balleret/Arneodo def Ouahab/Rachidi 6-0 6-7 6-4 6-2

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
this. crazy chosing him for a bo5 match imo

·
Registered
19,420 Posts
Balleret @2.62 against Ouahab on Sunday, I'm preparing my entire bank

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Balleret lost to Idembarek who hadn't played a match since Casabalanca R1. I wouldn't dare to place a bet on him :unsure:

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Well, congratulations nole_no1 :lol: 4-1 to 4-6 in the 4th set. No more words from me :facepalm:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Thank you kind sir for the tip. Made some nice money today. 2.62 really was a gift!

·
Registered
19,420 Posts
:yeah: Thank the bookies, not me

Well, congratulations nole_no1 :lol: 4-1 to 4-6 in the 4th set. No more words from me :facepalm:
Yeah a bit of a choke from Ouahab there but honestly I was being more than optimistic at the idea of a decider

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Good for tennis and MTF.

Ouahab is just another extremely overrated mug on MTF. Never understood why is some 300+ player getting so much attention. Sure he has interesting style, but come on, people were calling him more talented than some of the top 10 players. :haha:

·
Registered
22,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good for tennis and MTF.

Ouahab is just another extremely overrated mug on MTF. Never understood why is some 300+ player getting so much attention. Sure he has interesting style, but come on, people were calling him more talented than some of the top 10 players. :haha:
Out of the top 10 Ouahab is only more talented than Djokovic and Raonic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts