Mens Tennis Forums banner

Rafael Nadal (ESP) vs Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG) WWW?

• Rafael Nadal (ESP) in 3

Votes: 41 64.1%
  • Rafael Nadal (ESP) in 4

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Rafael Nadal (ESP) in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG) in 3

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG) in 4

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG) in 5

Votes: 4 6.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going with Rafa in 3
6-3 6-1 7-5

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Should be, how many games can Del Potro scrape together...probably around 6-7

6-2 6-4 6-0

·
Registered
969 Posts
Rafael Nadal in easy three sets. 6-2 6-3 6-1.

·
Banned
10,179 Posts
nadal will make short work of it in 3.....vamos!

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I don´t see as easy match as you think. NAdal destroyed Monaco yes, but Monaco is just some clay-courter with no weapons against Rafa, it was 100% that Rafa can´t loose. But Delpo has the game to bother Rafa, is tall , should handle his topspin, also he likes Rafa´s slow game, has more time for his shots, especially his huge FH bombs. I think if Delpo will be physically fit, he can win that match. He take Ferrer to 5th sets and Ferrer was playing hell of a match, and i think Ferrer has better ROS than Rafa, so if Delpo will serve big he can win why not. OF course he won´t beat Rafa in 5 sets, because his stamina is how we can see not good enough for that kind of match on clay, but if he will serve big and play agressivly with not many UE - close straight sets win or 3:1 for Delpo in 3-3 and half hours can be done.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I don´t see as easy match as you think. NAdal destroyed Monaco yes, but Monaco is just some clay-courter with no weapons against Rafa, it was 100% that Rafa can´t loose. But Delpo has the game to bother Rafa, is tall , should handle his topspin, also he likes Rafa´s slow game, has more time for his shots, especially his huge FH bombs. I think if Delpo will be physically fit, he can win that match. He take Ferrer to 5th sets and Ferrer was playing hell of a match, and i think Ferrer has better ROS than Rafa, so if Delpo will serve big he can win why not. OF course he won´t beat Rafa in 5 sets, because his stamina is how we can see not good enough for that kind of match on clay, but if he will serve big and play agressivly with not many UE - close straight sets win or 3:1 for Delpo in 3-3 and half hours can be done.
Well, Delpo has won one more set over Djokovic on clay than Nadal this year, so who knows:p

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I only know a certain man will do a trademark fall on the ground victorious! Vamos!

·
Banned
10,179 Posts
I only know a certain man will do a trademark fall on the ground victorious! Vamos!
come 2012, it's going to be another 2010 like turn around after this davis cup win......

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Really want Rafa to celebrate his win like hell.
I want him to lay on the ground again (or maybe even cry out happiness.
Happy that Argentina won the doubles today.
Finally Rafa can finish the Davis Cup.
It would also give him more confidence finishing it himself that winning 3-0 with the doubles winning it.
This will give him a lot of confidence for next year.
He went for his shots against Pico so I hope that he does the same tommorow as well.
Vamos

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Delpo in 4:rocker2:

·
Banned
10,179 Posts
Really want Rafa to celebrate his win like hell.
I want him to lay on the ground again (or maybe even cry out happiness.
Happy that Argentina won the doubles today.
Finally Rafa can finish the Davis Cup.
It would also give him more confidence finishing it himself that winning 3-0 with the doubles winning it.
This will give him a lot of confidence for next year.
He went for his shots against Pico so I hope that he does the same tommorow as well.
Vamos
yes, much needed title this.....

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.