Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
King Of Tennis
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
King dominating as expected. Already in preparation for his eighth Australian Open title in a couple of months time.

I hope this Nishioka dude enjoyed the free tennis lesson and breathing the same air as the King.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Nishioka just emplayed the wrong strategy, will win next encounter.

·
justice for all
17,547 Posts
So Novack wasn't injured in Thiem and Federer matches. Got beaten fair and square. Great to know.

He's only good enough to beat his usual turkeys.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
So Novack wasn't injured in Thiem and Federer matches. Got beaten fair and square. Great to know.

Not injured but just played much worse at the WTF than here.
Nice to see how you are so obsessed with hating Novak.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Japan should of exchanged their players. None of them stood a chance against Djokovic, but at least Nishioka would have done better against the other Serbian whose name I forgot.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
So Djokovic actually played? I thought he had some issues a week ago.

I have a newfound respect for Medvedev who skipped the caricature version of Davis Cup.

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
So not only do both Nishikori and Nishioka have the Nishi- part of their names in common but they also have the bend over to Djokovic mentality in common. Nonetheless, if Djokovic can stay healthy and play well next year, I get to enjoy some more 6-3 6-2 6-3 beat downs to the one and only Nadull.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts

If you exclude Nadal in the Australian Open final and Federer in the Wimbledon final, yes, Djokovic can only beat his usual turkeys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts