Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Clement/Llodra repeat their Wimbledon win over the Bryans 6-7 (7), 7-5, 6-3, 6-4

And right now Mathieu feels worse than anyone on the American team, though at least he gets the chance to push it into a decider tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Re: Clement/Llodra repeat their Wimbledon win over the Bryans 6-7 (7), 7-5, 6-3, 6-4

That's AWESOME! :banana:

·
Banned
12,239 Posts
Re: Clement/Llodra repeat their Wimbledon win over the Bryans 6-7 (7), 7-5, 6-3, 6-4

yessssssssssssssssss :woohoo:

fucking mathieu

·
Registered
29,033 Posts

:smash: Bryans

Clement/Llodra :worship:

now come back and win it 3-2 Fra :yeah:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

I'm not really surprised by this result (is anyone?), but I was hoping the twins would clinch it today. Andy should be able to take care of it tomorrow, his serve is just ripping on that surface and he has such an awesome record on Sundays.

·
Banned
31,496 Posts

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Vive Le Francais!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts

If Vamos Ljubo/nee Jerry/nee RDucky were still posting here, he'd be annoyed that Ljubicic's doubles win over the Bryans in DC with Ancic is no longer unique.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

·
Registered
12,577 Posts

Great stuff from the French, and haha at Llodra serving, he was untouchable. :cool:
Will Gasquet play tomorrow?

·
Registered
3,498 Posts

Very happy for Llodra :)
The guy proved again how good he was as a double player.
He is also having a very good season in single.

·
Registered
599 Posts

Exciting doubles match. You'd have thought it was all going to go the Bryans their way after the first set but it wasn't to be.
Llodra's exceptional serving and soft hands combined with Clement's returns and speed did the job today.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts

I'm not really surprised by this result (is anyone?), but I was hoping the twins would clinch it today. Andy should be able to take care of it tomorrow, his serve is just ripping on that surface and he has such an awesome record on Sundays.
Well with their DC record it is fairly surprising, yes, although I thought the French team had a better chance than most. I see they outaced them 2-1 in the end, I'm guessing the Croats were the only other pair who could do that.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Llodra is probably the best left-handed server right now.
Too bad PHM won't have a chance against Roddick tomorrow :(

1 - 20 of 61 Posts