Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm 18, so they didn't really have a choice with me. I just booked everything and said "I'm going to Adelaide in a few weeks" and my mum was totally fine with it...I'll give you an update when I get back

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
Cool :) You're so lucky! Any updates would be really appreciated, Thanx! :) Have a great time and take lots of photos so you can post them here! ;)

·
27,371 Posts
Ditto about the pictures :D

And you're so lucky! I'm insanely jealous lol... maybe Kim will be there and you'll be able to clue us in on some cute lleyki momemts :p

Anyways have fun... and cheer on Lleyton for me :D

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know this sounds horrible, but I'm actually hoping that whoever plays the other singles match for Australia loses...because then the Sunday match will be a live rubber and I'll get to see Lleyton play again (I'm so selfish. The poor guy wants to play footy)

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
I hope that he doesn't hurt himself playing footy...

but then, it first remains to be seen whether Australia can get that 3-0 lead that is needed for Lleyton to be able to skip the last day and play footy for charity instead.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's just a charity match, so Lleyton is less likely to get injured (less likely to be fights he could get caught in the middle of)....well, I hope at least. If an AFL player wanted to hurt Lleyton they could crush his tiny (by comparison to theirs) body

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Jackie ............ Im soooooooooooo Jealous of you .......... And my mother!! She is going to melbrouen Via adelaide and soo she decided tooo watch DC for the day but i cant go coz theres no more plane tickets!! :sad: :sad: :fiery: :fiery:

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I know Jackie .......... But Its from perth!! Its liek hell little and I think Its because Mum and dad wanted me too use their frequent flyer points coz there over the limit or sumfin!! :p:p
Mummmy sed shell take pictures for me!!

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
New pics of Lleyton on the practice courts:

(there are several on Getty Images, btw)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Hmm, I have those chairs in my garden

1 - 20 of 50 Posts