1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Milos is so cute :awww:

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Polansky IN, Raonic OUT = Canada going down.

Polansky is a sad pathetic excuse of a player. He has gone down 200 ranking spots this season. He's in the worst form of his entire career. Of course this was a guaranteed lose for Canada.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Polansky IN, Raonic OUT = Canada going down.

Polansky is a sad pathetic excuse of a player. He has gone down 200 ranking spots this season. He's in the worst form of his entire career. Of course this was a guaranteed lose for Canada.
Why is Polansky on this team? So stupid.

So Dancevic can't play or Tennis Canada hates him.. fine.
How about Chvojka? He's in good form.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Why is Polansky on this team? So stupid.

So Dancevic can't play or Tennis Canada hates him.. fine.
How about Chvojka? He's in good form.
I'm as baffled as you are. I have no idea why they picked Polansky, who hasn't won a single match in like 6 months. Oh sorry, he won those two matches in a FUTURE a couple of weeks ago.. pathetic. Peter is not on the pro level these days. He has gone down 200 ranking spots, and now only play futures, because it's the only draw he can get into with his ranking.

On the other hand they have guys like Chovjka, PLD and Bester who has ADVANCED many ranking spots. OK, I understand Bester is out injured, but any of the other two would have been better, and done better, than Polansky. Picking Polansky was the worst. decision. ever. Seriously.. he hasn't won a pro match in like a year. Sure, he has won a pro match in the past, but so what? He's in the worst form right now of his entire career. He really is in a rut, and he has been for the majority of the season. It's not going to change. Either PLD or Chovjka would have been a better pick, and I bet both would have been able to be more competitive than Polansky too, maybe even win it.

My ultimate choice would have of course been Dancevic, but he has some beef with Tennis Canada, they have some bad blood between them. It's a shame, because he could have won the match Polansky lost. Oh well..

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
I was joking with some friends that old man Nestor playing singles might have done better than Polansky in that match.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts