Austria vs Croatia
Argentina vs Sweden
Belarus (*) vs Spain
Switzerland vs Australia
Germany vs France
Netherlands vs Russia
USA vs Romania
Chile v Slovak Republic
Finally Chile will play in home!!! :banana: ... I'm sure that we will pick the slow clay from Viña del Mar :angel:

In the H2H Feña leads Hrbaty 1-0 (in clay) and Beck 1-0 (in hard) ... After Australia I think that this is the best draw :D

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Yes, the draw could have been a lot worse. The best part is they will be able to play in Chile and a homecrowd plus on clay. As Nico pointed out in an interview this works well with the ATP schedule too so they won't have to do a lot of traveling. All in all'm excited for the team and think they will have a good shot at a win.

Vamos to the Chilean team!

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
COOL, VAMOS, CHILE!!!!!

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Chile deserves a good draw! :kiss: Dominik is a bit dangerous,but Keck sucks on clay. :aplot: Plus I believe my Feña can win both single matches at home, :rocker2: but if Nico wins single and they win doubles,probably Feña doesn't need to play the 4th rubber. :aplot:
Then I suppose Chile will play against USA next,last time they met was in 1978 in Chile. :eek: Does that mean this time will play in USA? :scared: If so surely thry guys will pick Hard Court.But Feña can play well in every surface,maybe Feña is the next Ivan, :aplot: one man wins 3 matches. :smooch:
GO CHILE Y FERNANDO! :bigclap:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR said:
Then I suppose Chile will play against USA next,last time they met was in 1978 in Chile. :eek: Does that mean this time will play in USA? :scared: If so surely thry guys will pick Hard Court.
Or they can pick grass :rolleyes: ... But Feña can bet Roddick and Blake or Robby ;)

·
Registered
15,414 Posts
Fergie said:
Or they can pick grass :rolleyes: ... But Feña can bet Roddick and Blake or Robby ;)
Feña showed us this year that he can play well in any surface so like Fergie said he can beat Roddick and Blake or Ginepri in hardcourt or grass ;)

VAMOS FEÑA! VAMOS CHILE!

:secret: we are already thinking in the match against USA lol! a little bit too early but that shows that we trust in Feña and the chilean team! :D

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Fergie said:
I forgot grass. :eek:
Ya even he can't win against the duck in grass but he can beat Robby or James. :aplot: USA is beatable.Croatia did it,Chile can repeat too! :aplot:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR said:
I forgot grass. :eek:
Ya even he can't win against the duck in grass but he can beat Robby or James. :aplot: USA is beatable.Croatia did it,Chile can repeat too! :aplot:
Yeah, I know that our boys can do it ;) ... And would be so sweet! :angel:

But we still have to beat the Slovaks first!

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Thanks for posting the draw :)
I hope they'll play France in the quarters in France !!! Would be great !! For once, I'll be a French supporter in the first round :lol:

Good luck !!!

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
I hope so too, :aplot: I like team Chile and France! :bigclap::bigclap::bigclap: but surely I will remind neutral! :help:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry but I don't want a match between Chile and France because I don't want to see Nico vs Gasquet again :sad:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Fergie said:
Sorry but I don't want a match between Chile and France because I don't want to see Nico vs Gasquet again :sad:
I don't want to see Feña vs Paulo as well :sad: but I much more hate to see France loses to Russia again, :fiery: esp I'm a big fan of Paulo. :inlove: For me I still want them to meet. :)

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Fergie said:
Maybe, Gasquet won't be in the team. I hope not !! Maybe, he won't be in a good shape next year, he won't confirm his big results !!!

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
enqvistfan said:
Maybe, Gasquet won't be in the team. I hope not !! Maybe, he won't be in a good shape next year, he won't confirm his big results !!!
Don't you like Gasquet? :eek: ... The true is that I dislike him since the last year when he cheated cramps against Nico :mad:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Fergie said:
Don't you like Gasquet? :eek: ... The true is that I dislike him since the last year when he cheated cramps against Nico :mad:
Really? :eek: Would you tell you more details?

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Fergie said:
I dislike Gasquet. Too much noise around him. We have him in our tennis mag when he was very young !!! And, I think he's too serious, especially during the interviews, it's sad for a young boy like him, he could be a little bit more "rock n roll" :lol: And, I don't talk about Monfils, it's worse, especially since I saw him in Paris Indoors last year against Enqvist, a bit pretentious.
I prefer Paulo (for Radical girl) :)

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
enqvistfan said:
I prefer Paulo (for Radical girl) :)
You have a good taste Val. :smooch: In France I like him the most!
I always feel sad for him losing in DC final 02.He blew chance but surely he regreted.
In 03/04 he was struggling with injuries,oh.Also since his ranking is low he always has a bad draw,thank god he beat the duck in Montreal in R1.
Hope he will perform well in DC!

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR said:
Really? :eek: Would you tell you more details?
Nico was leadin *4-2 in QF in Argentina ... Then Gasquet took medical time for cramps but before this he run all the balls and celebrate all points, phatetic :rolleyes:

Paulo is so sweet, he was very nice with me in Viña this year :D

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Gasquet :mad: Hate to diss other players but I don't like him for the same reason Fergie doesn't. I refered to him as "The Brat" after Nico played him earlier this year.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts