Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:worship:;):eek::cool::tape::haha::spit::aparty::music::bigclap:VOLLEYBALL!! :worship:;):eek::cool::tape::haha::spit::aparty::music::bigclap:

He will play, with Marcos Ligato, volley for a charity event in
Córdoba tomorrow. The argentine people would be able to see it on tv (Canal 7 18:00 hs)

David will play with Bolivar's team (Marcelo Tinelli is the owner of the team. For the not argentine people he's the tv host more famous in our country and a huge bussines man) and Ligato with a team from Cordoba.

Here's the link: http://www.ole.clarin.com/notas/2007.../01553606.html

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
beach volleyball or just "simple" volleyball? why don't they play football or basketball? much more fun to play and much more fun to watch.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
beach volleyball or just "simple" volleyball? why don't they play football or basketball? much more fun to play and much more fun to watch.
Simple

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Jeronimo, Chavez is driving you insane. You need help ASAP.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
you are totally "americanized" it looks like.
i mean european football, not american football. american football sucks of course.

i like basketball though and i always thought argentina was quite fond of it as well, especially since their national team has had success recently with ginobili and those guys. so i'm really wondering why they picked volleyball instead of their national pastime, which is football, or basketball.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
i mean european football, not american football. american football sucks of course.

i like basketball though and i always thought argentina was quite fond of it as well, especially since their national team has had success recently with ginobili and those guys. so i'm really wondering why they picked volleyball instead of their national pastime, which is football, or basketball.
i still like american football more than european football to be honest.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you do what?! with "european football" i meant soccer, you did get that, right? you like the actual american football more than soccer? :eek:
That would be stupid :haha:

Soccer all the way :rocker2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts