• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reason:
Two Tour titles in 2014 but no forum to be found.

Credentials:

Current Rank: #14
Only player from so called "Belgian Boys" who is in the mix for Tour titles.

(Will need a dedicated Moderator though. Can't see Pablo around these days, and I know he's a fan. :p)

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why? Afaik, most player forums don't have dedicated moderators. Several(other than big 4) have no moderators visiting regularly.
Really? That's news to me. I always thought there's at least one moderator hovering over one forum at least. I remember Andreas snooping around Nalbandian's forum way past his prime posting updates and stuff.

·
Bring it Home
20,319 Posts
Not one of my favs, pretty boring player, but I think he deserves a forum of his own.

It depends how many fans he has though, it's pointless for a player to have a forum with 2-3 people commentating. :lol:

Voted yes. :cool:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Sorry I had to vote No. I was shocked to learn his ranking because it doesn't seem to me like he has done much. Only two titles and has been a Pro since 2009. And he will be 25 years old before this year is over.

·
Administrator
18,200 Posts
Mae, you know have you gone to your own American section? Players such Querrey have fan forums.

Anyway, to say a top 20 player doesn't deserve it :scratch:

·
Administrator
14,817 Posts
Even though I think his ranking may be somewhat inflated I still think he deserves a forum of his own.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
He deserves one!!

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes he deserves one! Highest ranked Belgian Boy ever...

I'm registered on this board since 2002(member nr 88), so doesn't my vote count for like 88 times more? :D
You are a true legend then :worship:

Your vote ALONE should count. Sham Kay Adams, take note :cool:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts