Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
first Nadal, now this...just hand it to No1e already!

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
I can already see stars aligning for Botnic to defend his final points :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
first Nadal, now this...just hand it to No1e already!
Because Ferrer would make such a big difference to Djokovic's chances in Toronto.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
I can already see stars aligning for Botnic to defend his final points :facepalm:
As my colleague said on Twitter, watch out for exciting final between Faker and Boredo in a week or so.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Yeah, I saw that yesterday. That's too bad.

Tbh, Ferrer needs a break. He plays too many tournaments for his age. No idea why he decided to play Bastad and Hamburg, should've rested between Wimbledon and the american hardcourt season. Now he'll probably pay the price. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Just one thing after another this week. Horribles news with injuries, and most of my favorites losing today and yesterday. Can this week be over already?

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Love it :cool:

Nadal - Ferrer US Open final is NID.

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Ferrer to beat Federer at Slam and to reverse H2H, Fedmug has never beaten Ferrer at Slam.
Federer has never been a big fan of beating strong era players in slams :shrug:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
ending up with negative Slam H2H with all of strong era big4 would be nice win for humanity too ;)
Hope you enjoy these tournaments and US Open without Nadal, Ferrer and Del Potro like the rest of us will :lol:

·
Registered
683 Posts
It'll be a shame if he has to withdraw, but at least he has no points to defend (and never plays well there anyway). He's been unlucky this year - injury in Acapulco (had to withdraw from IW), illness before Wimbledon and now this. Hope he'll be fully fit for the USO.

Yeah, I saw that yesterday. That's too bad.

Tbh, Ferrer needs a break. He plays too many tournaments for his age. No idea why he decided to play Bastad and Hamburg, should've rested between Wimbledon and the american hardcourt season. Now he'll probably pay the price. :shrug:
I think he needed those tournaments for the points after his early Wimbledon loss - he didn't originally have Hamburg in his schedule. Otherwise there'd be pressure to do well in Toronto/Cincy - and he's never gone beyond the third round in the Canadian masters.

·
Your visions will happen
47,121 Posts
This is what happens when you vulture

1 - 20 of 36 Posts