Mens Tennis Forums banner
2541 - 2560 of 3591 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
these photos are making their way through all the armada threads:lol: heres davids...

:drool:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ohhhh - thanks! :drool:

But I almost choked on a grape!! (It's lunchtime...)
David with a pusscat!!! Adorable!!! That one's just like mine in reverse (ie mine's white and black):hearts:

The others are absolutely HOT!!!Dunno about the sarong thing, though...

Is this a new Elle shoot, by the way?

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,880 Posts
Now I wish I was in Barcelona so I could come home with multiple copies of Elle like last year :p
Nice to see you have your priorities straight.;) Except that you forgot to send me one.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
:hearts: his eyes are goooorgeous! its hard to focus on anything else in that photo.

ok it is waaaaaay past my bedtime, so far past infact its actually alot closer to the time i normally wake up then go to sleep.
but i couldn't go to bed without posting these pics...because david in a checked shirt is 100 diffrent kinds of awesome!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Aaahh

several ten million kinds of OMG here... I think that shirt is Tommy Hilfiger fromm what I can make out from the logo.... still he'd be equally hot if he'd bought it anywhere... (serious XXX drool factor for these pics...)

Lordy, I'm in bedtime heaven! (I mean it's bed-time for me in the UK as I have to get up early!!!)

·
Registered
12,980 Posts
these photos were taken by me in Barcelona this Wednesday during David's match against Marcel Granollers.

... and David watching the Gasquet - Andreev match last Monday.

Nice to see you have your priorities straight.;) Except that you forgot to send me one.
Sue, i keep my head on and my priorities pretty straight too. :shrug:

·
Registered
198 Posts

OMG.................. I think I've died and gone to heaven :):):)

These last couple of pages of pics of Ferru are absolutely gorgeous, he really is getting more and more Sexy by the day. I am totally obsessed with this bloke and I could look into those gorgeous eyes all day long ;);)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
its times like this i wish i knew someone who lived in spain so they could buy that magazine for me!!:hearts:

2541 - 2560 of 3591 Posts