Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:sad::confused:

Nice comeback Pics :yeah:, I expected an Almagro's win (he even had *5-2 and then 5-5* 15-30 at third set :tape:)... Almagro 11 aces :eek: (6 DFs :eek:)

Good luck in Montecarlo :hatoff:

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
Torito :worship:

Congrats on winning your home title finally,, well deserved.

Mucho, what a way to lose a title :lol:

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
:Nice comeback Pics :yeah:, I expected an Almagro's win (he even had 5-5* 15-30 at third set :tape:)... Almagro 11 aces :eek: (6 DFs :eek:)
Almagro served for the match twice :rolls: He was *5-2,double break up in the 3rd.

Great comeback for Ferrer :worship:

Always fantastic to see Almagro lose :aparty:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Great comeback for the local lad and this will mean a lot to Ferrer, this is where he spends a lot of time.

Ferrer coming back from 2 breaks down in the 3rd set, he just keep fighting and good for him.

Mucho had this on his racquet, but got tight and couldn't put away the warrior.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Yes! The right Spaniard won! Now Almagro can stay bitter and keep that chip on his shoulder firmly in place. :rolleyes:

Pics - :worship:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Almagro was *5-2 up in the third I think. :lol:
He led a double break and served for the match at 5-2 having not faced a single break point in the 3rd set up until that point. He served for it again at 5-4 and had 15-30 on Ferrer's serve at 5-5.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
David Ferrer aka

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yes! The right Spaniard won! Now Almagro can stay bitter and keep that chip on his shoulder firmly in place. :rolleyes:

Pics - :worship:
If by right you mean boring, then yes you are the correct, the right Spaniard won.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Ferrer is the 4th "match point saved winner" this year (after Gonzalez, Querrey and Davydenko). He has won for the 2nd time a tournament saving MP on the route (previously in Stuttgart 2006).

Pics = amazing fighter :yeah:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
What a fighter this Ferru. Totally took me over

I was about to write about Stuttgart situation, but Voo beat me to it

1 - 20 of 66 Posts