Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watch out for Daveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Nalbandian. he chopped up Ferrero today with relative ease. this is the man who has 8 wins over Federer, including the last 2. his clay court play in South America helped him immensely. he got a few matches under his belt and also moved up to #6. sustained match play and practice helped him tune up his groundstrokes.

i think he is the second man to watch now at this tournament. if the Serbian Slayer does not lift the trophy, it will be the mighty Argentine. you can make book on it. he knows how to play Fed better than anybody.

thoughts? how do you like his chances now?

·
Registered
10,605 Posts
watch out for Daveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Nalbandian. he chopped up Ferrero today with relative ease. this is the man who has 8 wins over Federer, including the last 2. his clay court play in South America helped him immensely. he got a few matches under his belt and also moved up to #6. sustained match play and practice helped him tune up his groundstrokes.

i think he is the second man to watch now at this tournament. if the Serbian Slayer does not lift the trophy, it will be the mighty Argentine. you can make book on it. he knows how to play Fed better than anybody.

thoughts? how do you like his chances now?
Hey R=FK, I do like Nalbi's chances very much. Cheers :wavey:

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
do you want to me go on?
It would be better if you'd go away.

Why make this hype thread? There is a match thread to discuss Nalbandian's performance and again you make a thread thinking everyone wants to hear your opinion exclusively. I'm afraid it ain't so.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey R=FK, I do like Nalbi's chances very much. Cheers :wavey:
same here. his chances skyrocketed after he destroyed the Mosquito.

everybody is talking about Fed and Djokovic. Nalby is the forgotten man. i rate him as the most dangerous now after Djokovic.

Speaking of Djokovic, he is just going to carve up Canas.

by the way, i am not rfk.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It would be better if you'd go away.

Why make this hype thread? There is a match thread to discuss Nalbandian's performance and again you make a thread thinking everyone wants to hear your opinion exclusively. I'm afraid it ain't so.

i think he has to be considered one of the favorites now. that is what these discussions are all about, are they not?

so what do you think? or can you think? do you actually believe that "djokovic on american food" was a more relevant topic?

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
same here. his chances skyrocketed after he destroyed the Mosquito.

everybody is talking about Fed and Djokovic. Nalby is the forgotten man. i rate him as the most dangerous now after Djokovic.

Speaking of Djokovic, he is just going to carve up Canas.

by the way, i am not rfk.
Looking at the score at this moment, it certainly looks like Djokovic is on fire. As for Nalbandian, I agree - the most wasted talent of his generation. He could have won several slams. Perhaps one day he will regret his poor work ethic and zeal - perhaps not. On the other hand, Roddick, for all his weaknesses, at least always had the will and desire and dedication to try to win. I expect he will look upon his career more positively than Nalbandian on his.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
i think he has to be considered one of the favorites now. that is what these discussions are all about, are they not?

so what do you think?
This is a hype thread because of one good performance. You should change your name to Knee Jerk the way you produce these threads. Of course Nalbandian has some chances to do well, there was no need for a thread to say that.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Classy remark. NOT. :rolleyes:
Why don't you found the Roger Federer School of Class? Then you can administer an on-line course and offer enrollment to unclassy MTF posters.

These Federeresians. :rolleyes:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Why don't you found the Roger Federer School of Class? Then you can administer an on-line course and offer enrollment to unclassy MTF posters.

These Federeresians. :rolleyes:
Have to admit you are eloquent in your postings. Apart from that you're a complete moron.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Looking at the score at this moment, it certainly looks like Djokovic is on fire. As for Nalbandian, I agree - the most wasted talent of his generation. He could have won several slams. Perhaps one day he will regret his poor work ethic and zeal - perhaps not. On the other hand, Roddick, for all his weaknesses, at least always had the will and desire and dedication to try to win. I expect he will look upon his career more positively than Nalbandian on his.

not only does djokovic have points to defend here but he is out to make a statement. he has to be pissed about Fed coming out with those "mono" execuses of his in an effort to diminish diminish first slam title.

i think he is your title winner here. in the event he is not, Nalby will take it.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Have to admit you are eloquent in your postings. Apart from that you're a complete moron.

i would have to disagree. you sound like the real moron to me muzza=fed killa. did you flunk out in the 4th grade or the 6th grade?

understand the damn discussion and then take part in it. or just shut the bloody hell up.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
not only does djokovic have points to defend here but he is out to make a statement. he has to pissed about Fed coming out with those "mono" execuses of his in an effort to diminish diminish first slam title.
I disagree. Unlike you, Djokovic is not stupid enough to beleive a grown man like Federer has made up excuses to explain a loss. Furthermore, I am under the impression Djokovic puts more faith in the opinions of Federer, his agent, his doctors and common sense than in a deluded fan posting on a message board. In addition, it is interesting to note that basically the rest of the world bar a very small group comprised mainly of people who strongly dislike Federer (shocking) have accepted what has happened and moved on. It's a shame we always have some people who live in a fantasy world.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
you're a complete moron.
Classy.

Emily Post’s Etiquette, 17th Edition
by Peggy Post
The classic bestseller, completely rewritten. Read by millions since the first edition was published in 1922, the new edition will address our changing times and traditions. Dealing with rudeness, netiquette, new wedding trends, raising polite children, family harmony and more. Real-life questions and answers, tip sheets and lists make the book more readable than ever before. Publisher: HarperResource, an imprint of HarperCollins; October 26, 2004; 864 pages

1 - 20 of 72 Posts