Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps this seems silly and I think it can´t be modified, but... I will ask the same..:

I have a lot of trouble when I see the dates shown like this: 07-01-2003. In my country that means January 7; but here (and in US and other countries) that means July 1.
I have a lot of trouble when I try to see the date of a post or a private message

Perhaps you can make a configuration choose about how to display the dates for each member.
If it´s not possible, well it´s ok. Thank you!

·
Registered
18,295 Posts
I've passed your excellent idea to the developers for consideration. There's a chance you'll see such an option in your control panel soon. :)

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Doesn't it make more sense to go day, month, year? And then there's our ridiculous measurement system. The US is stupid.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Leo said:
Doesn't it make more sense to go day, month, year? And then there's our ridiculous measurement system. The US is stupid.
This is the most stupid thing in North America, using mm-dd-yy format. Can you imagine how many computer hours are wasted everyday just to show this format? Computer cannot sort a date in this format so the date must be in yy-mm-dd format to be sorted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts