Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holly shit!

Yesterday I fucked my ankle up:fiery: It's swollen:mad: It's like green, blue ans whatever:eek: I'm worried I won't be fit for my upcoming Tournament:mad: I'll be the only junior from my club, those idiots aren't able to bring another player there:mad: Those said that my coach should come with me but he has no fuckin' time:mad: I'll be alone:sad: Then I have to play against 16 yrs old:unsure: I am really mad cause I can't run the balls out, it's on clay and I can't slight on it cause my doc said it's risky for my feet:sad: What is up to me?:mad: I hate it:mad:

Thank god it's starting not for another week:eek: I have to travel to a small town in St.Gallen:lol: Dunno where it is:mad:

The organisation is crap, nothing! I have to get the tickets and everything:mad: And I'm still busy with searching a job and with some interviews:eek:

And then again I feel some pain in my right shoulder, I fucked it up some time ago:crying2: it still hurts:fiery:

I can't serve probably and will get broken like 50% of all my service games:eek: Then I have to return even better as I do normal:p
Another problem is that I can't hit the backhand dtl with much power cause of my ankle:mad: I tried some shots yesterday:eek: I can't hit the forehand topspin cc and the backhand dtl:mad: Those 2 shots are my most important shots:scratch: Should I stay at home?

I feel like, cause I don't want to blame myself out there and losing like 6-2 6-4, this would be stupid:scratch:

But what can I do?
The club will be mad at me:shrug: So I think I'll have to take this and I'll fall badly, that's life:sad:

I'm always injured, sometimes I think, I should stop playing tennis:sad:

Every fuckin' week I have some injuries:fiery: Should I stop playing? I can't, I love the game too much! But being injured all the time isn't that great:eek: Maybe it's just the clay, dunno:confused:

:wavey:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
COMMENT
there, i left a comment as you wished :ras:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts