Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just read the Daily Mail the assistant male coach to Andy Murray I forget his name is NOT traveling with Murray to Toronto. Andy and Amelie will be travelling to many events with each other as well. I got to hand it to Andy Murray he is a straight man confident with his masculinity and actually WANTS support from a woman. Andy is also not threatened or afraid of Amelie's lesbianism. Andy will be in Toronto with Amelie she will accompany him for twenty five weeks a year. This is a huge commitment for Amelie. Remember, Amelie has her own life and she is Fed Cup coach. I am surprised the assistant coach will not be in Toronto. The Daily Mail also said the assistant coach is not going to be travelling with Andy and Amelie to plenty of events. I wonder what is really going on behind the scenes?

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Andy is never going to win another title.
Mark my words.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just read the Daily Mail the assistant male coach to Andy Murray I forget his name is NOT traveling with Murray to Toronto. Andy and Amelie will be travelling to many events with each other as well.

Andy will be in Toronto with Amelie she will accompany him for twenty five weeks a year. This is a huge commitment for Amelie. Remember, Amelie has her own life and she is Fed Cup coach. I am surprised the assistant coach will not be in Toronto. The Daily Mail also said the assistant coach is not going to be travelling with Andy and Amelie to plenty of events. I wonder what is really going on behind the scenes?

The OP had some irrelevant crap about peoples sex, manliness and lesbianism. Don't know how that made it into this TENNIS forum.

So I cleaned it up for you. :)

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Amelie has her own life
I thought she lived for Murray :haha:

Good attempt at disguising your usual LGBT-related thread with tennis news though.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
The Daily Mail is commonly known in the UK as the Daily Fail due to their casual approach to fact checking and their love of speculation.

Dani was in Miami, so if he's not gone to Toronto, it's probably because he's going to a family get together, or he's got a bad back of his own and needs to rest up or some other equally mundane reason.

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Do you think it's possible that they prefer traveling alone because it reduces the risk of getting caught while they are being intimate, polarisgalaxy?

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
so dani isn't there?

Clearly already knows Canaray will take this

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Dani giving it another shot in futures? Guy has a more penetrative forehand than Andy. Yeah, I said it.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Dani giving it another shot in futures? Guy has a more penetrative forehand than Andy. Yeah, I said it.
yea time to increase his prize money and start planning a future

·
Your visions will happen
47,121 Posts
Any Danny Valverdu cannot be found? :confused:

Murray, with his extreme masculinity, will turn Amelie straight.

Kim Sears better watch out

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
So Dani will not be with Andy for one or two tournaments?

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
That Dani guy is not even a coach, he's just a friend and hitting partner. Without doubt, one of the biggest (and most successful/longstanding) free-loaders in ATP tennis history.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts