Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have started a YouTube channel discussing all things sports related. NBA, Football, Tennis and NFL to name a few.

The channel is fairly new and I am still learning new things. If you have any suggestions or advice please share.

Also if you liked any of the videos please subscribe. I will be trying to do a interview with Stefanos Tsitsipas in January so if you have any questions for him please post them below.

Here is the link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWB9sNL1o69aFhjHhn4jxLg?view_as=subscriber

Thank you all.

·
Chaos Theory
51,543 Posts
Nice idea, though I must admit I am curious you call it "Down Under Sports" - sounds very Australian minded despite your list of American sports.

·
Registered
12,643 Posts
I always wanted to do this, maybe we can do some podcasts, hook up for a vid... I think I can give some nice takes on tennis/basketball/football

I'll gotta start something like this

·
Registered
13,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice idea, though I must admit I am curious you call it "Down Under Sports" - sounds very Australian minded despite your list of American sports.
That's the whole point. It';s a channel talking about sports from an Australian perspective.

·
Registered
25,990 Posts
Do the other guys have any credentials or are you the only well known guy on the internet?

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Utd scum

·
Registered
13,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In this episode of D.U.S. Christopher and Stelios discus the biggest issues in this week's NBA Bastetball action:

·
Registered
13,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In the latest episode of DOWN UNDER SPORTS, Christopher Spreezy and Harry Manaras wrap-up and give an analysis of the 2019 ATP World Tour season.

·
Registered
13,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In the latest episode of DOWN UNDER SPORTS, Christopher Spreezy, Andrew Theo and Johnny Theodore discus the latest news in the world of Football including:
- Emerey's sacking
  • What's next for Arsenal
  • United's struggles continue
  • Man City drop points
  • Liverpool can't stop winning
  • Messi saves the day
  • Euro 2020 draw

·
Premium Member
9,527 Posts
Hey I remember you were in Tsitsipas's box before. Curious if things change over time when he has become more and more successful. Is he still humble and remembers his Greek roots or is he starting to let the fame get to his head?

·
Registered
13,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey I remember you were in Tsitsipas's box before. Curious if things change over time when he has become more and more successful. Is he still humble and remembers his Greek roots or is he starting to let the fame get to his head?
Haha which match did you see me at?

Yes he is a great person.

·
Registered
13,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In this episode of D.U.S. Christopher and Stelios discus the biggest issues in this week's NBA Bastetball action:
- NBA Proposed structure 2021/22
  • Carmelo Anthony discussion
  • Lakers and Bucks 10 game winning streaks
  • Luka Doncic - MVP discussion

1 - 18 of 18 Posts