Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kohli was sleeping at the start, but then got it done easily in the third :)

Now beat Istomin finally, would be so important espically with the Roland Garros Draw :devil:

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Kohli lost that 2nd set because of today, but in 3rd was great, i think good that he played longer, it´sl ike practice and should have beter fom in SF vs Istomin

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Delic is joy to watch. He is consisitent, and very good mover for his high. His serve sucks.
He will be top 30 one day. Away better than Dodig.

As I say, croatian tennis will rise. It will be hell of a tim. Coric, Pavic (doubles) and Delic. We will have Coric for 2 points plus Coric, who is good on the net, and Pavic. And this guy will win, too. I mean, they will be World Group regularly.

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Delic is joy to watch. He is consisitent, and very good mover for his high. His serve sucks.
He will be top 30 one day. Away better than Dodig.

As I say, croatian tennis will rise. It will be hell of a tim. Coric, Pavic (doubles) and Delic. We will have Coric for 2 points plus Coric, who is good on the net, and Pavic. And this guy will win, too. I mean, they will be World Group regularly.
are you aware that only reason why Coric won't make a big career is because you predicted it ? everything you ever said, it happened opposite

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
no shots, i am just pointing out the facts. Petar_pan&Cilic affair is well known to everybody but people could miss his post from football zone a year or so old when he predicted Mateo Kovacic as a Ballon d' Or winner and poor guy since then played few games in total :sad: . I don't mind he ruined Cilic's career but i really like Kovacic kid and I am not happy what he has done to him, so till there is still time to save Coric's career I am kindly asking him to do it

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
no shots, i am just pointing out the facts. Petar_pan&Cilic affair is well known to everybody but people could miss his post from football zone a year or so old when he predicted Mateo Kovacic as a Ballon d' Or winner and poor guy since then played few games in total :sad: . I don't mind he ruined Cilic's career but i really like Kovacic kid and I am not happy what he has done to him, so till there is still time to save Coric's career I am kindly asking him to do it
Are you really that superstitious?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts