Kyrgios- 70

Isner- 200
Ferrer- 200

Everyone else is way longer.

Seems legit

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
The beauty of those odds os you can bet on Nadal, Murray, Federer, and Wawrinka.And make money unless Djokovic wins. Which is unlikely.

·
|
15,770 Posts
Its funny thinking of Federer as more of a favorite than Nadal.
I wonder if Federer will be the betting favorite if they meet at Wimbledon.
Actually I like Nadal's chances vs Djokovic too.
Nadal is in a better place mentally right now than Djokovic, and I can bet that Nadal will be more hungry than Djokovic.

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
Wawrinka's odd :lol: People overrating him because he won the French Open. Wawrinka's game doesn't work really good on grass, I would put him above Nishikori, Berdych and even Raonic or Tsonga.

And I think that Murray has more chances to win the tournament than what the odds show. If Murray performs well in Queens and has a good draw, he is the winner for me.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Its funny thinking of Federer as more of a favorite than Nadal.
I wonder if Federer will be the betting favorite if they meet at Wimbledon.
Actually I like Nadal's chances vs Djokovic too.
Nadal is in a better place mentally right now than Djokovic, and I can bet that Nadal will be more hungry than Djokovic.
hahahahaha. After the destruction he received on his favorite surface? Boy you guys are on fire after Rafa's win at ATP Kabul

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Berdych is too long.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Dimitrov is clearly a sleeper with those odds .... he is going to cause some trouble ....

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Why Push-Ray so high there? I'm sure he must have received similar high odds last year too but happened in actual? Yeah I know that organisers will take care of giving him another joke-walk but here we have at least 10 Dimitrov kind of players on tour. For a pusher, no draw is joke really.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Why would Dimitrov be more favored to win than Raonic, Berdych, Tsonga, or even Kyrgios? That doesn't make any sense to me.
I have no idea. I'd rather bet on his GF to be honest.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
zzzz. djokovic

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Why would Dimitrov be more favored to win than Raonic, Berdych, Tsonga, or even Kyrgios? That doesn't make any sense to me.
Because Bulgarian lives matter.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
If I have to choose between Djokovic and Nadal, I rather put my money on Nadal. Djoko's pattern is pretty much one slam per year, and Nadal has been winning at least one slam per year for I forgot how many years. Nadal has been doing bad at Wimby mostly because of his stellar performance at RG. If Fedtards take Nadal's RG wins year after year for granted and expect him to do well at Wimby in 2 weeks, I'm fine with it, but he is human being, and it's just simply too hard to transition from clay to grass in 2 weeks, especially after emotional RG trophy hoisting year after year. This year is different, Nadal is well prepared and is far ahead of his schedule compared to last year, thanks to Nole. If Nadal loses once again in the first week, then I would have no excuse, but until then, Nadal is where I would put my money on.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
If I have to choose between Djokovic and Nadal, I rather put my money on Nadal. Djoko's pattern is pretty much one slam per year, and Nadal has been winning at least one slam per year for I forgot how many years. Nadal has been doing bad at Wimby mostly because of his stellar performance at RG. If Fedtards take Nadal's RG wins year after year for granted and expect him to do well at Wimby in 2 weeks, I'm fine with it, but he is human being, and it's just simply too hard to transition from clay to grass in 2 weeks, especially after emotional RG trophy hoisting year after year. This year is different, Nadal is well prepared and is far ahead of his schedule compared to last year, thanks to Nole. If Nadal loses once again in the first week, then I would have no excuse, but until then, Nadal is where I would put my money on.
I think there might be some truth to this. I feel like the move to Halle really hurt him too -- he'd come off of an RG win heading straight to grass, only to get bounced out quickly without much grass match practice. Is it a coincidence that the move to Halle happened from 2012 onwards?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts