Mens Tennis Forums banner

Do you agree with current US Open odds ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Why isn't Nadal higher? He always comes back strong after taking time away from competition testing to undergo his HGH injections*

*-allegedly. Since I said allegedly, you can't ban me. K thnx bye.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Who knows.

I'll tell you after Toronto and Cincy.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Look at ReturnAce's screen.
You are right. I actually looked at Toronto Outrights by mistake :lol:
I think that the only odds worth taking note of are the ones given by Pinnacle, they are always the sharpest and most accurate ones and everybody pretty much follows them anyways.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Murray over fed :spit:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Murphy 2nd favourite? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
:haha: Berdych odss compared to Grigor/Milos

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Kei Nishikori at 9th favorite is* so stupid. it just shows these oddmakers use pure stats / results overall for their numbers. Nishikori has never come close to winning a slam nor has the fitness (recent injury or not) to come close. 9th is just ludicrous, there are a load of players who can beat Kei in BO5

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Yeah... Murray being 2nd favourite is utterly laughable. It should be #1 Djok #2 Fed #3 Nadal #4 Wawa #5 Murray imo...

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
you know you can lay his odds guys, he's 7.60 at betfair

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
I'm confused by Murray being second too, but you have to remember that it is people betting on it, the bookmakers themselves don't decide the odds.

If Murray plays well he could win but his recent form isn't encouraging. He should definitely be behind Nadal, Federer and Stan.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts